COP27: Linking Circular Economy Targets to Climate Impacts: Guidance for Governments and Businesses
This session will present the latest developments in public and private circular metrics and ongoing efforts to advance harmonization and the ability of stakeholders to leverage available circular resources. International NGOs, public and private sector actors will present the latest developments in the field of circular metrics, engaging the audience in the discussion of how businesses and governments can act to mitigate climate change today through measuring and managing the circular impact.
Moderator: Ramona Liberoff, Executive Director, PACE
- Diane Holdorf, Executive Vice-President, WBCSD
- Marvin Nusseck, Finance and Metrics Strategist & Project Manager, Circle Economy & Circular Economy Indicators Coalition
- Wesley Spindler, Managing Director, Sustainability, Accenture
- Robert Metzke, Senior Vice President and Global Head of Sustainability, Philips
- Luca Meini, Head of Sustainability Initiatives and Circular Economy, ENEL