PACE Partners Fashion for Good and Laudes Foundation are contributing to the following Calls to Action from the Circular Economy Action Agenda for Textiles
4. Guide and support new business models for environmental, financial, and social triple-win
1. Incentivize and support design for longevity and recyclability
The Fashion for Good Innovation Platform aims to connect sustainable innovations with brands, retailers and funders to bring new ideas and technologies from niche to norm. There are three programmes suitable for businesses at different stages of maturity:
(1) The global and Asia Accelerator Programmes; nine-month programmes designed to help selected innovators scale;
(2) The Scaling Programme for bespoke support and access to expertise, customers, and capital;
(3) The Good Fashion Fund to catalyse access to finance for shifting to scale to more sustainable production methods.
Objectives for 2021
Throughout 2021, the Fashion for Good Innovation Platform runs the 9-month global and Asia Accelerator Programmes, initiating introductions to industry leaders, facilitation of institutional and alternative financing, providing a support team of dedicated technical and commercial mentors, networking opportunities, and the chance to become part of the Fashion for Good Alumni Community for start-ups focusing on innovations in fashion sustainability, circularity, and transparency. The platform also supports innovators through its scaling programme and several foundational projects, driving pilots and supply chain implementation with partner organisations.
Fashion for Good, Laudes Foundation (PACE Partners)
Adidas, C&A, CHANEL, BESTSELLER, Galeries Lafayette Group, Kering, Levi Strauss & Co., Otto Group, PVH Corp., Stella McCartney, Target, and Zalando, and regional and affiliate partners Arvind Limited, Birla Cellulose, HSBC, Norrøna, vivobarefoot, Welspun and W. L. Gore & Associates